Paul Worth – Athletic Director, M.Ed., CAA
school: (978) 762-0001 ext. 258
cell: (978) 766 0407
ESSEX TECH ATHLETES AT THE SPORTSMANSHIP SUMMIT AT GILLETTE STADIUM, FOXBORO
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
“WHAT YOU DO WHEN NO ONE IS WATCHING TELLS YOU WHAT YOUR TRUE CHARACTER IS ALL ABOUT”
“GREAT ATHLETES DO IT RIGHT ALL THE TIME“
Athletic sign-up procedure
All fall sports sign-ups should be done on-line with our vendor, FamilyID.
1. Go to www.familyID and sign up. Then go to your email and confirm your registration.
2. You will now be directed to your FamilyID page. Click on “Account” and fill in your family information. Click on each field on the left side of the page to enter information. Then go back to the home page.
3. Click on “Find programs” field, then type in Essex North Shore in the box provided and hit search. You will be directed to our registration site.
4. Read the Program Details then click on Register Now
5. Fill in all the information requested. This will take a little time the first time but if your child plays another sport you will only have to update the information and choose a new sport.
6. After completing the registration form click on “Save and Continue” on the bottom left of the page.
Note: if you failed to fill in a required section you will be directed back to the beginning. Fill in the missing fields then click “Save & Continue”.
7. You will now be taken to a page that has your registration information. If it is correct click on the “Complete Registration” button on the bottom right of the page.
8. Athletes must turn in a hard copy of their most recent physical to their Athletic Director or School Nurse. For fall sports it is required to turn in or mail physicals to the Athletic Director as the School Nurse is not in during the summer.
9. The Pre-Season concussion form must be turned in before an athlete may practice.
10. Essex Aggie athletes must pay a user fee of $25.00. Checks should be made out to Essex Aggie Athletics. User fees must be paid before an athlete may practice.